Monday, April 28, 2008

Eating at the Y

As some of my friends (and every girl I've been with) know, I'm pretty excited at thought of oral sex. And giving more than receiving. I really, really enjoy eating pussy. I'm not going to lie. As I've said before, sometimes I enjoy it more than sex. And no, that's not a statement on my sexual partners, that's just how much I enjoy it.

I love that power. I love being able to completely manipulate how someone reacts. A little bit is the control. I'm also a pleaser. It's pretty obvious in my every day life that I'm a pleaser. I go out of my way for people that really don't deserve it.

But I had a new fantasy today. I thought I would share it.

It's dark and rainy outside. Raining pretty good actually. One of those warm summer rains. Not too humid, just warm. The rain drops give slight relief to the heat of the air all over our bodies. My car is running and the lights are on, but we're in front of it and her shirt is pulled up over her tits. The inside of her skirt is resting on the back of my head while she rests her ass on the hood bracing herself with her hands trying not to yell out while my tongue plays with her clit and she can feel the heat of the engine running against her.

Enjoy :)

No comments: