Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ho Ho Ho and a big fuck you

Hello, all. Sorry about the lack of posting in the past month. Absolutely a ton has gone on. First, and biggest thing being, I found myself a pretty nice lady. We're in a very happy relationship. She lives about an hour away so we're making an effort to see each other a few times a week. I usually go to her city during the week and she comes up and stays on the weekends. Right now we're apart because of Christmas. She's up in Mass. right now with her family going nuts. We're texting every 5 seconds telling each other how much we miss each other. She was going to drive to my home town from where she is a few days after xmas (about a 13 hour drive) to be with me while I'm on vacation and to attend to a wedding I'm an usher in. How amazing is this girl? We finally found a cheap flight so she's going to fly out that same morning. I'm taking her home to meet the family about a month after we've been dating. I think that, more than anything speaks to how much I like her. Honestly, I love her. And I havent said anything yet because we've both been in some crazy ass relationships in the past and have some walls. I dont want to freak her out. We're going to be together on New Year's Eve and I think I'm going to tell her then. I have a little mental image in my head of kissing her at midnight and whispering in her ear that I Love Her. I cant wait! If we dont kill each other after about 20 hours in a car together, aI don't think anything can stop us.

Michele is out of the picture. She tried to send pictures and be flirty and such. The new girlfriend told me to tell her that Michele could fuck me, but she had to fuck my girlfriend first. Yes, that's how cool my girlfriend is.

I'm the happiest I've ever been. Ever since I moved here my mindset that this was just a stop on my way back to Ohio. I don't know about that anymore.

-M

No comments: