Sunday, November 23, 2008

Trapped in a glass case of emotion

Not really :) But I am watching Anchorman with the roommates. So far, VA has been great. I'm really loving it here. Roommates are wonderful, job is kicking ass. Only thing I'm missing is the relationship aspect. I'm not too sure what I want to do right now. The ex and I finally had it out and we're completely done. It was my choice to cut off all communication and I'm finally okay with it. It needed to happen to move on.

And I feel like I am moving on. I honestly realize that I was further away from her than I realized. And it makes me happy. I'm just in a good place right now. I will admit I'm a material person. I like having cool things. I like having an HDTV. I like having an iPhone and a GPS and a new laptop. These things are tiding me over until I can find that other part. I like what I do and where I come home to so I'm maintaining.

But, ladies, I am looking ;-)

No comments: