Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Yup, I'm a cavalier

So, they offered me the job and here I am in Virginia. I haven't been able to get online to post but I just download an iPhone app which let's me post.

Virginia is great so far. I live near a college campus so the scenery is pretty nice :) I live with 3 people and they seem pretty cool so far. Haven't had any major problems with any of them. I just got back from a trip home and brought back some delacacies from home. Comfort food you might say.

The girl that I had a kind of close friendship with for a few years and I met up and nothing really happened. We hooked up and the sex was pretty decent. Nothing to write home about. We're still friends but I doubt anything further happens.

Which brings me to the ex. One night out of the blue we were talking and she sent suggestive pictures. Later on we were flirting heavily telling each other what we'd to to each other and such. She told me to jerk off to her, which of course I did.

We of course did the whole dance about getting back together and she shot down the idea. I poured my heart out to her over the weekend to which her response was "you've gotta stop..." as odd as it may sound, the dots on the end of that gave me hope.

Later on yesterday she asked me if there was a huge game on tv but she had planned something planned for us or something planned if I'd skip the game... Of course I said yes. And to be honest, my eyes would never leave her.

Unless Ohio st. was playing Michigan :)

No comments: