Sunday, October 12, 2008

If love is just a joke then why aren't we laughing?

Heard from the ex again Friday night. Went through an entire week of texting her with no response and around midnight got a text that said "I'm trapped in this terrible relationship". And we talked for a bit. Me more than her. Did the normal thing where I told her how much I wanted her and she told me more about the relationship. Her boyfriend made her quit her job so she's relying on him now. She understandably feels trapped by him. I want her here now. I do nothing but think about her. It's very obvious to me after four years I'm still as in love with her as I've ever been. I'm making excuses for how she's treating me. Maybe justified. Maybe not. I dont know if she's having trouble letting me in again, using me when she needs me or is just shutting down completely. I'd never let myself get into the situation she's in but I can see how she feels right now. I just want to help her whether we end up together or not. I love her. That to me means I want her to be happy no matter what. But I know I'd do anything to have her right now.

No comments: